Thursday, September 22, 2016

Relationship with supervisor.

These days, I'm so upset, not only there are so many things on hand waiting for handling, but there are several reports needing to complete by Wednesday. Sometimes, I would like to yell at my supervisor due to his stupid words or actions. But, I knew I didn't do this at any moment, I should give his face especially in front of others. To be frank, my supervisor is not a bad guy except his short temper. We all knew that it's his nature not easy to change. But, in a certain situation, we couldn't help arguing with him in indoor regarding some tasks assign including myself. Especially when he speaks out in front of you trying to express his opinion that it's not correct, you hard to calm down to hear what he actually wants to express even he take as supervisor role. I have experienced these many times so that I have accustomed to this.
I knew I should make a change at such times, at least I should reduce the confliction times with him. After all, he is my supervisor, now that I couldn't gain face for him, at least I should keep face to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment