Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Contradictory Mentality

Last year I got divorce,which I am completely unwilling,but I have no choice because my ex-husband and his parents stick to.  Maybe someone will ask why you need to divorce.  There is  a long story to tell. I got married in 8th MARCH 2015 and get divorce on 11 NOVEMBER 2016. At first, we got on well with each other.  My ex-husband's family is poor, while we got married ,their family was in debt and their parents always asked me to pay off the debt. However I refuse, because my  ex-husband's younger brother has been married and had a son,and their parents raise the grandson for his younger son,  still young and did not got jobs and always asked me to take the money out to pay the debt for them.  
The main reason  my husband did not have a job at that time and I need to earn money to support the family. My husband did not have a good job at first and  I hope he can get a good job and he resigned the job and studied the advertisement design at home  which made me disappointed was that he learned nothing. At that time I felt great pressure and I got the schizophrenia again and I went to the hospital again and he knew I got disease before while at that time he accompanied me to cure the disease for  3 months in the hospital. I showed my THANKS to him.
Later their parents discover I got that kind disease and strongly disagree our marriage. For this kind of disease , cheap nfl jerseys, it is not good for me to have a baby. At first my husband is hesitated whether to divorce or not. For their parents  attitude, later he decided to divorce with me.
However in my deep heart, I love him and I do not want to leave him. Now, he left me and I have heard that he is pursuing other girl .

Why will I  feel uncomfortable now ?   and I hope he will not have  a girlfriend any more  and hope I  have another chance  in  the future. Who can help me? Help me to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment