Friday, April 14, 2017

A travel of thought

The National Day is coming soon. We are going to have seven days off. Everyone is planning their vacation cheerfully.
  I am always longing for holidays. It is not only because I like to have fun, but also because following the prescribed order of life makes me confused. I could almost imagine my life after graduation if I keep following my present lifestyle. Maybe I will continue my study in another city, wholesale nfl jerseys, or I just go back to my hometown to find a steady job. And then maybe I will get married, and then finish my whole life. The whole process of my life will be very smooth as scheduled.
  I often recall those old days when I was a little child. I don't have to worry about my life on those innocent days. My parents think about it for me instead. The alone future life really makes me feel scared.
  I always want to escape from the reality. But I know I should go back to my live and routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment