Friday, April 14, 2017

Some embarrassing moments

We all have embarrassing moments, especially to some people who are careless and thoughtless, just like me. Yeah, I always put myself in a tight spot,and it is very awkward.
I can't see things far away clearly, cheap nfl hats, but I really hate wearing glasses, so sometimes I will mistake the strangers into my friends. When I saw a person who is like my friend, I will say hello to her, then the girl acted like very surprised and when I went close and saw her face clearly, I will find that it was completely a different face.
Once I went to the washroom during the rest time in my high school, I saw a tall girl talking with my classmates, so I thought she is my friend. Then when she stooped down to lace up her shoes, I beat her on her head and then said,cheap oakley sunglasses, "stand up, please." just like what an antique emperor did. But when she turned around, I knew she is not my friend.
Oh my God. I really want to commit a suicide at that time. What a shame it is. I could do nothing but said sorry to her and then I run out of that washroom with an embossed face.
False identity is the most embarrassing thing to me, I don't know what's others embarrassing things like. But the majority of the embarrassing moment, I think, is caused by our own carelessness and thoughtlessness. If we pay more attention to the thing we have done, cheap jerseys, the person we have met, we can avoid many embarrassing moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment